BLOOMFIELD HILLS, MI – After a recent shakeup that overhauled Chrysler LLC’s Jeep marketing team, new members are cleaning the dust off their boots. Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer Deborah Meyer sent the six new executives packing, so they could observe the unique bond between the brand and its most enthusiastic customers. “We are really pursuing this tribal-brand idea, so everyone has to go get immersed,” Meyer says after sending her crew on an excursion to Jeep’s spiritual ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Jeep Marketing Team Gets Down and Dirty" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.