Kia Motors America Inc. says pricing for its ’06 Rio sedan and Rio5 5-door wagon, which both will arrive on dealer lots in mid-August, will start at $10,570 and $13,500, respectively. All models feature six standard airbags, a 110-hp 1.6L engine and a 10-year/100,000-mile (160,934-km) warranty. The Rio sedan will come standard with a 5-speed manual transmission, while the LX trim level adds optional availability of a 4-speed automatic transmission and various convenience features for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Kia Rio Starts at $10,570" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.