TURIN — Automobili Lamborghini SpA is delaying the successor to its Diablo several months to work out quality problems with some supplier parts. Instead of June or July, as previously hoped, Diablo now will break cover shortly before the September Frankfurt Motor Show, possibly at the Italian automaker's newly expanded Sant'Agata headquarters — Phase I of the company's restructure plans. The reason for the car's delay is that quality auditors are not completely happy with some of the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Lamborghini delayed as company plans future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.