A couple of “theme” Volkswagen dealerships just opened in metro Detroit, local symbols of VW’s American comeback. Fox VW in Rochester Hills and Suburban VW in Troy are “Marketplace” dealerships – reflecting the German automaker’s efforts to move towards a more upscale brand. Marketplace VW dealerships – which are being built across the country and around the world – are airy and fresh and based on a European market square. In this case, the market square is the showroom. For years, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Look for VW dealerships Reflects a Comeback Company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.