ROME – With just three months on the job under his belt, Maserati SpA CEO Martin Leach is confident the Italian car maker can continue its sales growth in the U.S., while expanding its product line in new directions. Leach conducts his first major interviews with the media here since joining the company June 1, as part of festivities celebrating Maserati’s 90th anniversary. Maserati CEO Martin Leach Leach tells Ward’s he expects his brand to achieve an operating profit by 2007 as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Maserati CEO Lays Groundwork for Improving Sports-Car Maker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.