FLAT ROCK, MI – Robert T. Davis, Mazda North American Operations’ senior vice president-marketing & product development, quips that he’s a “4-week marketing expert.” It’s partly true. Barely a month ago, Davis – known internally and to most of the press as Mazda’s down-to-the-nitty-gritty “product guy” – added the “marketing” part to his job title. And although he’s no stranger to the marketing side – Davis spent several years handling marketing matters in Mazda’s Gulf States region ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Mazda Marketing Boss: Brand Building Momentum, Will Survive Incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.