Mazda Motor Corp.’s redesigned Premacy model goes on sale Feb. 7 at Mazda, Mazda Anfini and Mazda Autozam dealers in Japan. The Premacy, which is the first new-generation entrant by Mazda in the minivan segment in Japan, will be launched in other markets as the Mazda5. In Japan, Mazda is targeting 3,000 Premacy sales per month. The vehicle, based on the 6+One concept, begins at ¥1,743,000 ($16,675) for an entry-level 20F model with 2L DOHC 4-cyl. engine. A 20C model with the same ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Mazda Premacy Bows in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.