A new chapter in the saga of Mercury's revitalization begins today with the production launch of the '01 Grand Marquis LSE, a spin-off of the brand's premier full-sized luxury vehicle. Job One rolls off the line Feb. 12 in St. Thomas, Ont., where the Grand Marquis is assembled alongside Ford Crown Victoria. LSE is one of two Grand Marquis spin-offs and one of five vehicles to debut at the Chicago auto show. Also bowing were '01 Grand Marquis Limited, a pair of limited edition '01 Cougars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Mercury Products to Bolster Brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.