MG Rover Australia plans to launch sales of the new V-8 powered MG ZT 260 in the first quarter of next year. Commenting as the car was released in Britain, MG Rover Australia Managing Director Michel De Vriendt says Australia has a firmly entrenched passion for the V-8 car. "We believe the MG ZT V-8 will sit very nicely beside our current ZT quad cam V-6 model line, proving to be an ideal alternative to both European sports sedans and highly specified model variants HSV and FPV brands," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New MG to Land in Oz in Early 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.