MINNEAPOLIS – The Mini convertible hits dealer showrooms this month with enough anticipation to ensure a sellout this year. Richard Steinberg, manager-product strategy for Mini, forecasts the auto maker will be under a severe supply constraint with the new model. New Mini Cooper S Convertible He expects to sell 3,000-5,000 convertibles in 2004, depending on how many the company, located in Oxford, U.K, allots this market. Mini expects the convertible to capture one-third of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Mini Ragtop Offers More Power" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.