DETROIT – General Motors Corp.’s Chevy Cavalier is receiving a nice sales boost from its new for ’02 LS Sport models, a company executive tells Ward’s. '02 Cavalier LS Sport And with its jump in price from the base model, it’s even helping GM with its financially challenged small car operations. “We introduced the LS Sport model last fall, and that’s doing tremendously,” says Mary Wernette, Cavalier marketing manager. “And what we’re hearing from dealers and customers and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Models Boost Cavalier Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.