Chevrolet Meriva SAO PAULO – Brazil car buyers will see two new global vehicles available in local dealerships by early next year. The first, arriving this month, is General Motors do Brasil Ltda.’s new Chevy Meriva, shown at the recent Paris auto show and to be produced in Brazil. The Meriva, derived from the new Corsa, is priced at $9,000 for the base model and $11,000 for the higher trimmed model. The base model also is available for purchase via the Internet, minus the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Models to Hit Brazil Dealerships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.