MUMBAI – India’s November passenger-vehicle sales jumped 16.7% over year-ago to 146,697 units, as several auto makers posted strong gains during the month. Volume leader Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. notched a 26.6% rise to 69,699 vehicles, thanks in part to a spate of new models, including such variants as the premium Swift diesel hatchback and SX4 sedan. Maruti Suzuki also offered aggressive festival-season discounts on the Swift, Alto and Zen Estilo. India New Vehicle Sales – November ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Models, Holiday Discounts Drive Sales in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.