CARY, NC – Despite its initial status as a fleet vehicle, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s upcoming pure electric vehicle will have a big presence in the U.S., a Nissan North America Inc. official promises. Nissan’s new EV will make its appearance in California in 2010, where it first will be sold to fleets, followed later by retail sales. Mark Perry is Nissan’s man in charge of defining the car’s product concept, including everything from seeking out suppliers that can provide environmentally ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Nissan EV to Have Big U.S. Presence" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.