Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s redesigned ’05 Frontier compact pickup truck will start at $15,500 for the base XE King Cab trim with 2.5L 4-cyl. engine mated to a manual transmission and 2-wheel drive. The vehicle goes on sale today at U.S. Nissan dealerships. It is nearly $2,000 more than the base price of Toyota Motor Corp.’s new ’05 Regular Cab Tacoma compact pickup with 2WD and 4-cyl. mated to a manual ($13,415), but Frontier does not have a Regular Cab body style. The SE trim, with a 4L ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Nissan Frontier to Begin at $15,500" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.