GRAZ, Austria – Expect more news about increased production at Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik AG & Co. KG, a company source says. Despite the Jan. 23 production launch of the redesigned Mercedes-Benz AG E-Class and the pending launches of a new Saab Automobile convertible and BMW AG’s X3 cross/utility vehicle, Magna Steyr’s assembly operations here has unused annual capacity of 30,000 to 50,000 units (see related story: Magna Steyr Rolls Out Redesigned E-Class). Magna Steyr has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Production Contract Pending at Magna Steyr?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.