PARIS – Phillippe Varin, new chairman of French auto maker PSA Peugeot Citroen, appoints a new management board that relegates the chiefs of the Citroen and Peugeot brands to lower-level roles. The shakeup revives the career of Frederic Saint-Geours, who was given an advisory role under former CEO Christian Streiff, ousted in February. It also ends the career of Jean-Philippe Collin, who was put in charge of the Peugeot brand after a career in purchasing and now leaves the group. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New PSA CEO Makes Top-Level Changes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.