PARIS – Ford Motor Co. will begin using a new version of the diesel particulate filter first introduced by PSA Peugeot Citroen when it begins installing the joint venture’s 1.6L common rail turbodiesel in cars next year. Ford is the second European auto maker to use PSA filter technology. Fiat Auto SpA uses it in the Fiat Ulysse and Lancia Phedra minivans built by PSA (see related story: Ford Adopting New Diesel PM Technology). Ford and PSA also recently announced the second phase of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New PSA Particulate Filter to Improve Ford Diesel Engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.