New vehicle segments don’t come along very often, but Vehicle Production Group LLC of Troy, MI, believes it has found a new niche with its Standard Taxi, a low-volume, purpose-built vehicle engineered specifically for taxi and para-transit fleet use. “The Standard Taxi fills a void in the transportation marketplace,” says VPG President Marc Klein, who unveiled the vehicle this week at the International Association of Transportation Regulators Conference in Seattle. “Not only does it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Purpose-Built Taxi to Fill Niche Need" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642