DETROIT – The ’05 Land Rover Range Rover will come standard with Nokia’s hands-free Personal Telephone Integration System, allowing drivers to access certain functions of their cell phone via the vehicle’s central infotainment system. The new advanced hands-free system also will be available as an option on ’05 Land Rover LR3 The PTI system, co-developed by Nokia and Land Rover, also will be available as a factory-installed option on the new Land Rover LR3. Models equipped with PTI ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Range Rover to Come Standard With Nokia System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.