SEOUL – Jean-Marie Hurtiger’s abrupt move to CEO of South Korea’s Renault-Samsung Motors Inc. this year may have been sudden, but it was right up his ally, he says. A civil engineer with a master’s degree in business, Hurtiger has been with the Renault Group since 1988, when he joined the manufacturing division as chief of industrial planning. As of late, he served as director of Renault SA’s Logan small-car project in Dacia, Romania. Hurtiger say he hit the ground running when he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Renault-Samsung CEO Shepherds Alliance CUV Project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.