Auto assembly plants garner most of the media attention in the annual Harbour Report on North American labor productivity, but the influential study also puts engine and transmission plants under its microscope and reveals much about their relative efficiency. The Harbour Report, first issued in 1989, is an annual study created and published by Harbour and Associates Inc., a Troy, MI-based manufacturing and management consulting and automotive research company. It is the most widely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New report names best powertrain plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.