The U.K.’s Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says a new government sourcing road map identifies significant opportunities for increasing the strength of the country’s automotive supply chain. The “U.K. Sourcing Road Map” was developed for the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills by the U.K. Automotive Council in partnership with the University of Cambridge and will be used as the basis for prioritizing actions to support the strengthening of supply chain capabilities in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Road Map Identifies Key Opportunities for U.K. Supply Chain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.