CHERKESSK, Russia – OOO Avtomobilnaya Kompaniya Derways, a new player in the Russian car industry, unveils a new 5-passenger, all-wheel-drive SUV, the Derways 3131 Cowboy. Cowboy first offering from latest Russian auto maker. Underpinnings for the vehicle, including its 5-speed transmission, come from Romanian SUV manufacturer ARO S.A. But plans call for moving production of the frame to a trailer manufacturer in the city of Stavropol some time in the future. The Cowboy’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Russian Vehicle Maker Rolls Out Cowboy SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.