STOCKHOLM – My rearview mirror is crowded with 11 all-new Saab 9-3s. The procession buzzes along a country road north of Sweden’s capital city and over a lazy hilltop, where a local farmer is perched, watching us roar through his rural world. Lucky for us, he fails in his attempt to write down our license plate numbers and report us to the local authorities, agitated from several days of test-driving near his house. While Saab hopes not to evoke a similar reaction when the 9-3 goes on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Saab 9-3 Turns Heads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.