SCOTTSDALE, Arizona, U.S.A. — Some might call it borrowing from the parts bins, but the folks at Saturn call it “leveraging.” That's what they did to add a midsize model to the Saturn lineup in order to offer something for the current Saturn-owner base of 2 million loyal customers to move up to. The L-Series is a pair of midsizers, a sedan and a wagon, with a couple of engine choices including an all-new 2.2L designed by Saturn engineers and built at the revamped Tonawanda, New York, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Saturn borrows from international cousins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.