Production of the new generation '01 Chrysler Sebring/Dodge Stratus sedan is officially underway at DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s Sterling Heights (MI) Assembly Plant. SHAP employees celebrated Job 1 July 17, after successfully building 337 pre-production models in the facility equipped to add the Sebring convertible in the fall, without losing any production. “In the endless southbound parade of vehicles, we've brought a vehicle northward from Mexico,” says United Auto Workers Local 1700 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Sebring/Stratus Customer Ready" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.