KIRKLAND, WA – Kia Motors America CEO Peter Butterfield is putting his competitors on alert. He is so confident Kia's second-generation Sedona minivan will be a runaway success that he declares, “I think we're going to blow the doors off” competing models. Kia Sedona “(It's) phenomenal,” Butterfield says of the new minivan at a recent Rio media-introduction here. “The finish, the quality – I'm driving a P3 (pre-production model) and it's terrific.” Butterfield's confidence in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Sedona Will 'Blow the Doors Off' Competition, Exec Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.