Chrysler Group promotes Warren D. Miller, 54, to vice president-stamping and advance stamping manufacturing engineering, responsible for all of the auto maker’s stamping operations. Miller joined Chrysler from American Honda Motor Co. Inc. in 2002, as a director in the stamping side of the business. He reports to manufacturing chief Frank J. Ewasyshyn, as do two other manufacturing vice presidents, under a realignment of the operations.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Stamping Boss at Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.