Subaru of America Inc. is using the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. trade show in Las Vegas this week to highlight its newest high-performance models, the ’06 Impreza WRX TR and the ’06 Legacy 2.5 GT spec.B. Labeled as a “tuner ready” version of the iconic rally car, the WRX TR combines the mechanical upgrades of the ’06 WRX with the modest interior and exterior trim of the entry-level Impreza 2.5i, allowing for a lower base price, yet still providing all the gusto of the normal WRX, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Subaru Models Bow at SEMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.