Ford Motor Co.’s ’08 Taurus is attracting more interest from Internet buyers than its top competitors, the vehicle’s marketing manager says. “The Taurus Internet shopping metrics are up over 86%. That means the Taurus message is important and resonating,” says Jonathan Richards. “Internet shopping took us well above (the Chevrolet) Impala, (Toyota) Avalon and (Chrysler) 300 in July.” The heightened interest among Internet users comes despite a deliberate pause in Taurus marketing as a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Taurus Resonating With Buyers, Ford Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.