Delphi Corp. has selected a 7-acre site near Brighton, MI, for its new $1.2 million antenna test center. The center, located just west of Delphi's Brighton Technical Center, will open in September. Antennas will be tested for broadcast radio, navigations systems, satellite radio and Internet connections, says a Delphi spokesman.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Test Site for Delphi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.