International Marketing Inc., a Chambersburg, PA-based maker of tire and wheel maintenance products and equipment, says it is in negotiations with undisclosed automakers regarding a new dry granular polymer formula that is inserted into a tire's valve stem to reduce ride vibration. “That's the path we're aiming for,” says IMI Chief Executive Officer Bob Fogal Jr., about striking supply deals with automakers. “We've done field work with them to show them the reduction in vibration, which is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Tire Polymer Reduces Vibration" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642