TOKYO – Toyota Motor Corp.’s Diesel Particulate NOx Reduction (DPNR) system will make its Japanese- and European-market debut in October. The DPNR system will be introduced in Japan on a 4L Dyna truck and in Europe for the 2L Avensis passenger car. European Avensis will employ new DPNR system. A Toyota research official says the 2L turbodiesel for the Avensis is likely to be exported from Japan to Toyota Motor Mfg. (U.K.) Ltd. in Derby, U.K., the model’s assembly site. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Toyota Diesel Catalyst Ready for Europe, Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.