General Motors Corp. will use its GMT360 midsize truck chassis, which forms the undercarriage for the '02 TrailBlazer unveiled last week at the Texas State Fair, as a base for derivative vehicles, including a “mini Avalanche” that sources say should hit the market as an '04 model. Codenamed GMT305, the crossover sport/utility vehicle (SUV)-pickup should be thought of simply as a smaller and less expensive version of the full-size, over $30,000 Chevy Avalanche crossover SUV due in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New TrailBlazer Base for Mini Avalanche" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.