Volkswagen is moving on to bigger and better things in California with the planned replacement of its decades-old emissions-compliance lab. “The lease is up and things are changing,” says Eric Carlson, Volkswagen of America’s director-group marketing, real estate and affiliate operations. “Our business is growing and the world of emissions is getting more complex,” Carlson tells Ward’s, adding the auto maker’s new $25 million site in Oxnard will accommodate “a higher volume of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New VW Test Center Harbinger of Future" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.