PALM SPRINGS, CA – Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. is on a truck streak. Following a year when it debuted its Titan fullsize pickup and Pathfinder Armada SUV, Nissan continues the trend by showing the new-for-’05 Pathfinder midsize SUV and Frontier compact pickup at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit this month. Xterra is due for a refresh. Expect the streak to continue at April’s New York auto show, where Nissan will take the wraps off its next-generation Xterra ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Xterra: More Power, More Off-Road" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.