NEW YORK – This year’s Detroit auto show, with scores of both fabulous and important vehicles, was a celebration of the automobile – despite incentives wars, the faltering economy, global unrest and the threat of war. Nissan Armada SUV is Titan derivative. And the show will go on in New York, which with more than 20 debuts, promises to continue the party. A second slew of important products – from big trucks to gas-sipping hybrids – will make their first appearance at this week’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New York Promises to Dazzle with Important New Entries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.