Saab U.S.A. previews a new global advertising program called the “vs.” campaign on the eve on this year's show. Saab U.S.A. President Joel Manby says the campaign is designed to run for five years. Ads already have been shown in some foreign markets and will bow in the U.S. next month. Mr. Manby declines to say how much will be spent on the campaign, but says Saab's budget will be about 5% bigger this year. Copy for the ads read “Saab vs.” some unlikely theme. For instance one ad reads “Saab ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEW YORK SHOW NOTES" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.