The New York International Auto Show may not yet play in the league of Geneva, Frankfurt, Tokyo or Detroit, but the show has gained a definite “niche” prominence. And for this year's interation of the show, powertrain news is at the top of the agenda, with many automakers displaying vehicles with significant powertrain connotations. General Motors Corp. temporarily shut down Times Square as its Hummer H2 concept was driven into ABC Studios by actor Arnold Schwarzenegger. Derived from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New York show signals coming of power" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.