CANBERRA - New Zealand new-car sales in March rose 14.4% from the prior month, to 6,552 units, and light commercial-vehicle sales jumped 37% to 2,074 deliveries, as the country marked its most successful March in more than a decade. March new-car sales were the best for the month in 15 years, while light commercial-vehicles sales were the highest in 20 years. A total of 9,012 new vehicles sold in March, a rise of 19.5% compared with 7,537 deliveries in like-2004. Holden Commodore ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand March Sales Best in Decade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.