The New Zealand motor industry enjoyed its strongest November in 13 years, as new-car sales reached 5,789 units. Deliveries through the first 11 months of 2003, at 64,388, already are ahead of entire-2002's 64,086 units. Ford New Zealand sales rebounded in November. "November saw a continuation of the buoyant new-vehicle market, which has now been running unabated for two years," Motor Industry Assn. CEO Perry Kerr says. November commercial-vehicle sales of 1,769 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand Posts Best November Since 1990" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.