New Zealand sold 7,360 new passenger cars in October for the best monthly result this year. Nevertheless, the Motor Industry Assn. says sales were down from year-ago’s 7,419 units in what traditionally is the biggest sales month of the year. The group says new commercial vehicle sales also slipped from like-2003 for the first time this year, but this mainly reflected supply shortages. Holden Commodore remains country’s best-selling car. The total new-vehicle market year-to-date ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand Sales See Improvement in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.