New Zealand’s new-vehicle sales slipped slightly in November from recent record levels, according to data from the Motor Industry Assn. Although new commercial-vehicle deliveries were marginally ahead of year-ago, new-car sales of 6,229 units were down 450 units. Still, the performance was good enough to mark the second-best November since 1990. Year to date, new vehicle sales of 96,282 units are up 5.6% on like-2004. The association says this will be the first year since 1989 that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand Sales Soften in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.