WELLINGTON, New Zealand – New vehicle sales fell 2.6% in the first six months, from 40,903 units in the year-ago period to 39,820, says New Zealand’s Motor Industry Assn. But while new car sales of 29,928 were down 5.2%, from 31,569, commercial truck rose 4.8% to 8,174 units, from 7,794 units, and heavy truck were up 11.5% to 1,718 units, from 1,540. Overall June sales increased by 12.1% year-on-year to 7,862. Car sales for the month rose 6.8% to 5,692 units, while light ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Zealand Vehicle Sales Fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.