DURHAM, NC – Chrysler Group says it is having difficulty identifying potential derivatives to draw from its Dodge Durango SUV platform, making it less likely the Newark, DE, plant will get an additional product. Newark is one of the few facilities within the Chrysler Group producing a single product off of a single platform. The auto maker is moving to a more flexible manufacturing model that enables plants to flex between different models based on common platforms. Newark does have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Newark to Remain Solely Durango" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.