North American vehicle production in August is expected to continue at relatively high rates, with 1,545,130 units surpassing year-ago’s 1,464,517 for a 5.5% gain, Ward's forecasts. Related document: Ward's July/August North American Vehicle Production Outlook Mexico’s 23.8% surge in passenger-car output will be a major contributor to the increase, followed by a 14.3% rise in U.S. light-truck production. Canada also will play a significant role, with car output climbing 4.8% and light ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Newer Vehicles to Lead Robust Production Outlook in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.