Chinese light truckmaker Qingling Motors ties up with Isuzu Motors Ltd. for a heavy truck-making venture. The JV will produce several models, with more than 50% local content. The two operate a light-truck venture in Chongqing. ▪ Fiat SpA says new orders for the Alfa Romeo 147 total 70,000, causing the automaker to up its manufacturing rate in order to more quickly meet demand for the recently remodeled compact car. Fiat is raising target production from 100,000 units annually to 140,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NEWS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.