SAN FRANCISCO – Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc. plans to take the wraps off the next-generation Eclipse sports coupe at the 2004 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Mitsubishi aims to improve current Eclipse. The model will be a concept car only, with the production version coming a year later. The next Eclipse will be all-new and the third vehicle off Mitsubishi’s $1.5 billion Project America platform. Project America, a platform completely designed, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Next Eclipse to Bow in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.