Chrysler Group LLC is 45-50 days away from design freeze on its next-generation C-segment cars and the auto maker’s CEO hints at an accelerated launch. “I know there’s going to be people who will be gasping after I tell you this,” Sergio Marchionne says today during a conference call with industry analysts and journalists. “My expectation is we will be able to get this car in the market by Q4 2011.” This could represent a pull-ahead of several weeks, as the car – slated for both the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Next-Gen Chrysler C-Car Taking Shape" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.